Trading With Ichimoku
A trading strategy simple as we usually bring. The author has a percentage of earnings up to 85% on forex. This technique was based on the hyu kinko ichimoky . The advantage of the system is its simplicity and in the case of forex along with SL and TP levels allows for a large profit.
It started with the presentation of this strategy:
Chart with a time frame of 1 hour
Candlestick Chart or Bar
- Ichimoku kinko hyu indicator with default settings
We have marked on the chart the different parts of the indicator. Specifically are 6. Names can be somewhat difficult because their names come from the Japanese
B – Tenkan
C – Kijun Sen
D – Senkou Spam
E – Senkou Span B
F – Kuno Cloud
Rules of Strategy: PUT options
1 – The Chinkou Span, ie wave A must be located below the price
2 – the tenkan sen, ie, the wave B or C must cross the kijun wave. From top to debajoo.
3 – The price should cross Senkou spam, Senkou Span and kuno cloud top to bottom and close below these areas
4 – This is the last step and is applicable only to forex . PUT three open positions with stop loss of 50 pips and 30 pips TP1, TP2 and TP3 50 pips 100 pips
Here you can see an image as a position would run
First, the A wave crosses below the price action.
Then the wave B crosses above the wave C down
The price through D, E, F down. Positions in the opening of the next TP 1.2 candela and opening and 3 are reached
Rules of Strategy: Call Options
- The Span Chinkou, ie, the wave A should be located above the price
- The tenkan sen, ie, the wave B or C must cross the kijun wave. From the bottom up.
- The price should cross Senkou spam, Senkou Span and kuno cloud bottom up and close above these areas
- This is the last step and is applicable only to forex. Call open three positions with stop loss of 50 pips and 30 pips TP1, TP2 and TP3 50 pips 100 pips
This forex strategy is tested and proven successful in currency pairs. You can make a few transactions per month.