Reputable Brokers

Olymp Trade reviews

Binary Options Trading forum Commercial Marketplace Olymp Trade reviews

Tagged: 

This topic contains 62 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  Hilmont 3 days, 6 hours ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 63 total)
  • Author

OlympTrade Support
    Participant

I recommend you check your internet connection. A change in the color of the graph means a short term loss of server connection. As soon as the connection continues, the terminal immediately switches to regular mode.

Juno
    Participant

And on what basis would you make the decision to stay trading with a broker?

Frank
    Participant

Everyone of course has their own vision of the perfect broker and I understand that the ideal broker does not exist. Everyone has his flaws and failings, so I’m going to identify the shortcomings. I’m really interested in the responsiveness of the trading platform and in expiration time of binary options. During a test I also will try withdrawal several times. Oh, while trading still want to monitor quotes of a broker.

Smitt
    Participant

Well, a great test. Although all these points are certainly important and without them the test will be not completed. But why don’t you read the reviews of those who already had traded with him?

Ribo
    Participant

I can’t find the analytics and forecast section, do you have one? If so, please share the link.

Hilmont
    Participant

Feedback is one thing, personal experience quite another, because the most important thing is your personal experience. All right, even after good reviews you have to try it carefully.

OlympTrade Support
    Participant

Our analytics department signals are available only for VIP clients who have deposited 2000$. After you’ve become a VIP client, you’ll have access to a chat where our staff will send you technical analysis, signals and VIP webinars invitations.

Brasch1
    Participant

Hello everyone, here i will teach you how to invest your money in Binary option and earn your money back in thousand folds within 4-5 days after investment made. Minimum investment of $5,000 and earn back $50,550 , $1,000 earned $10,520 every week after trading with best software, strategy and good signal strength . contact me at (braschadolf@rediffmail.com) or as you can skype me at (brasch.adolf2) call or contact my WHATSAPP +18573099962 i will help you trade and make you great profit as well help you recover if you have lost $6,000 and above with any of your broker while trying trading binary option and you think you have been ripped off by your broker or the brokers company and you want a full refund of your lost money , you don’t know how to go for recovery. Send me message will make you successful

Frank
    Participant

I followed your advice and read the reviews of this broker and all in all it’s good, but there were a few negative ones.

Hilmont
    Participant

Well of course there will always be negative comments, that’s quite normal, because everyone has their own ideas about the ideal broker)

Frank
    Participant

Are there any situations when your terminal can be not available? If there are, then how often?

OlympTrade Support
    Participant

So far, there’ve been no complaints to technical support on our part. However, traders sometimes do report problems. Dealing with such tickets showed that the problems usually appear because of either bad internet connection or lack of memory space in RAM.

Juno
    Participant

On the situation with bad internet connection, I had an experience like that, so now I try to trade only when I have a good connection.

Brasch9
    Participant

Hello everyone, here i will teach you how to invest your money in Binary option and earn your money back in thousand folds within 4-5 days after investment made. Minimum investment of $5,000 and earn back $50,550 , $1,000 earned $10,520 every week after trading with best software, strategy and good signal strength . contact me at (braschadolf@rediffmail.com) or as you can skype me at (brasch.adolf2) call or contact my WHATSAPP +18573099962 i will help you trade and make you great profit as well help you recover if you have lost $6,000 and above with any of your broker while trying trading binary option and you think you have been ripped off by your broker or the brokers company and you want a full refund of your lost money , you don’t know how to go for recovery. Send me message will make you successful .

Frank
    Participant

Are your demo and real accounts any different in terms of execution quality?

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 63 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

tbinarybrokers Binary Options Brokers