Reputable Brokers

Exponential Moving Average

Binary Options Trading forum General Binary Options Strategy Exponential Moving Average

This topic contains 6 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  Hilmont 1 month, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

BinaryTrader
    Participant

EMA’s are a great way to trend trade on longer time frames for Binary options

mark
    Participant

You right, it really helps to spot trends, I prefer to look for crossing between the MA’s its very strog signals for takeing a trade

traderking
    Participant

I am doing very well with this strategy sometimes its not working when the markets is trading tight range

I just made a withdrawal of 450,000 dollars and thanks to my trader who made it possible you can connect me through my email and i will link you up with my trade if you have any problem as regards binary option ericalbertmaldonado219@gmail.com

kate456
    Participant

When dealing on binary and forex,you need to know wisely on how to invest your money .Binary option and forex trade is one of the profitable online trade which give you opportunity to trade into the future market within a time frames. Binary option with the right guidance is one good way to invest your money,I make over $90,000 monthly by trading binary,it provide you room as a trader to earn about 80% to 100% of profit back .but first you need to understand that before you be a winner ,you must have been a looser before .I must advice that binary trade has gone beyond trading without a good strategy or using a genuine account manager who can help you manager you account and make optimal profit ..Have you been loosing to your broker ?.Do you want to have a life investment?.Do you need a good strategy and trends to trade ?.Do you need a account management service on your trading account (old or new )Here is the opportunity to make a life investment .either you have loose before or you are having problems with your withdraws you can contact me and I will teach you trading system that has been so helpful to many for the past 6 months now.i recommend this trading system to every trader and potential investors.contact her via :Email: (katedickson@bulletmail.org) for my trading guidance and my strategy.If you wish to make a life investment or recover all you have loosed contact me best of luck NB:Wanting to trade you must be up 18 years old and you must have a valid country I.D card. If you meet all this and you wish to trade you can hit him up with those information provided above. If you’re not interested in trading binary don’t send me request.

ken300
    Participant

Hello fellows, i have something different and new engaged in trading binary option and forex trade , Here i have good strategy, unbeatable signal and best software that produces 98% profit payout investing minimum of $5,000 to earn profit payout of $50,000 on or before fourth and fifth working days of the week. Also if you have noticed a ripoff of your investment from your broker or your trader, kindly message me on my email(kenlynch507@gmail.com ) i will guide you to success , help you trade and make good profit in trading binary option and get your money back refund too if you don’t know how to go for it.

Hilmont
    Participant

That’s a good indicator. But you need to be super careful when setting it if you want to trade successfully.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

tbinarybrokers Binary Options Brokers