Acceptes US Clients: No
Min. Deposit: $100
Regulated Broker: Yes
Up to $10,000
AvaTrade, established in 2006, is among the top Forex brokers in the world with offices in New York, Dublin, Sydney, Milan, Tokyo and other locations. AvaTrade is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland and licensed by MiFID in the European Union. It is also regulated by ASIC in Australia, the Financial Services Commission (FSC) in Japan, as well as by the B.V.I Financial Services Commission in the British Virgin Islands.
AvaTrade Trading Software
The AvaTrade platform is based on the excellent and highly-regarded MetaTrader4, and comes with all the advanced features of the software which make a wealth of analytical options available with the highest degree of customizability and simplicity of design. In addition to Avatrader and MetaTrader 4, Auto trading programs of Mirror trader, Currensee and Zulutrade may be used.
AvaTrade Regulatory Information
Avatrade is subject to stringent compliance requirements from a number of international regulatory bodies, as you’d expect from a broker that accepts traders from multiple territories.
- Europe: AVA Trade EU Ltd are authorised and regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland (CBI). They are also licensed and compliant with the Markets in Financial Instruments Directive (MiFID). These cover all operations in Europe.
- Australia: Ava Capital Markets Australia Pty Ltd is licensed in Australia by the Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC). All Australian traders can trade at AvaTrade without issue.
- Japan: Ava Trade Japan K.K. is licensed and regulated in Japan by the Financial Services Agency (FSA).
- International: Ava Trade Ltd is registered as a financial services company in the British Virgin Islands, and is fully regulated by the British Virgin Islands Financial Services Commission (BVI FSC). This enables them to accept clients from international markets.
AvaTrade Methods of Payment
Clients of AvaTrade can make deposits to and withdrawals from their accounts via credit/debit cards (Visa, MasterCard, Maestro), bank wire, Skrill and Neteller.
Accepted currencies: EUR and USD, as well as GBP (only available for clients from the UK), and AUD (only available for Australian clients).
- Welcome bonus on first deposit from $40 (for deposits amounting to a minimum of $200) up to $ 10 000;
- Refer a friend bonus for each friend who opens a live account from $75 up to $400, depending on the referred person’s initial deposit amoun
Compared To AvaTrade
You can find more forex brokers on our site by visit this page: click here
Xtrade(Read Review) - Xtrade is a fully licensed and regulated company. It is located in Cyprus and regulated by CySEC, a national agency for financial control.
EasyMarkets(Read Review) - Easy Markets offers several trading platforms. The Web trading platform allows customers to trade from any computer anywhere in the world. The Easy Markets MT4 platform provides extensive support for technical traders